But nobody would want to hack you, right? Wrong. There's a lot of value in a compromised account.
- Do you use Amazon.com? A compromised account can order goods and have them shipped to a different address.
- Do you use PayPal? A compromised account could wipe out your bank account.
- Do you email family and friends? A compromised account could be used by scammers to trick your family and friends into sending money through Western Union to the scammer overseas.
- Do you use social networking? A compromised account could be used to spam your friends
It doesn't have to be.
I was very impressed by the information contained within The Password Management Guide.
The guide covers the following topics and more:
- Dangers of password re-use
- How to create a secure password
- Examples of available password manager programs
- Two-factor Authentication
- How to monitor to see if your password has been compromised
And the good news is, for a limited time you can get the 35 page eBook FREE!
Do you like the guide? Hate it? Feel free to let me know in the comments section below.